Monday, December 1, 2014

Advantages to Training in Traditional Martial Arts

The advantages to training in Tradtional are many.
Today I will discuss my personal thoughts and observations to training in Traditional Martial Arts.

People train for alot of reasons.
In my opinion most people train for 2 reasons.

#1 Self Defense.
     (somewhat obvious)
#2 Health and Fitness

I train for both.

My regiment for staying healthy is as follows:

I ride my bike to the gym about 4-5 days a week and do a varity of workouts.
In the evening, work permiting, I train with my Sensei 2 days a week, and Saturday mornings.
Two days a week I teach at the Boys and Girls Club in Chandler.

The third benifit that isn't so obvious is decipline.
I believe that is why most parents want their children to train.
It will instill confidence and decipline, which will help them in school and as adults.

Please contact me directly for more information about our classes at the Boys and Girls Club of Chandler.

Best Regards

Dave Bracklow

No comments:

Post a Comment